Friday, July 12, 2013

Buy My Chopsticks in Red(20 Pair Set)



My Chopsticks in Red(20 Pair Set) by Yamazaki




717182323208 My Chopsticks collection is collection is fully crafted with high quality stainless steel and make a perfect gift or self purchase item. My Chopsticks collection is both eco-friendly and sanitary. Carry them with you all the time and use them with confidence and pride in any setting. Features: -20 pairs of chopsticks. -Complements the My Chopsticks collection. -Designed to enhance both your table and dining pleasure. -Available in red. Specifications: -Material: Stainless steel. -Dishwasher Safe.Read more My Chopsticks in Red(20 Pair Set)

My Chopsticks in Red(20 Pair Set) Feature

  • Dimensions: N\A
  • Brand New - First Quality




  • No comments:

    Post a Comment